Complete Health & Safety – Management, Training & Support
Complete Health & Safety Ltd are a Sussex based company specialising in the provision of highly professional but cost effective health and safety consultancy and training services. In addition to health and safety expertise, we also have the expertise to implement quality and environmental management systems to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 respectively.
Over the years we have gained expertise in many sectors including construction, retailing, manufacturing, offices, education, hairdressing, healthcare, warehouses etc. The majority of our consultancy and training assignments are undertaken in the South East, with regular clients in Sussex, Surrey, London, Hampshire and Kent.
Our health and safety services include :
- General health & safety consultancy services
- CDM and construction industry services
- Implementation of H&S management systems to HSG65 and OHSAS 18001
- General H&S courses : Nebosh, IOSH, CIEH and general health and safety training courses
- Construction H&S courses : CITB SMSTS & SSSTS and general construction safety courses
- Ongoing safety advice & support service
- Support with CHAS, SAFEcontractor, SMAS, Safemark, Exor, Achilles applications
- Fire risk assessment services
Please see our course dates page for details of course dates and prices
What makes us different to other health and safety consultants?
We are practical, talk in plain language, keep paperwork to a minimum, focus on client's individual needs and through our past experience in project management we can relate to client's concerns about cost.
Our principal health & safety consultants are Nebosh diploma qualified, Chartered Members of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH) and registered with the Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
By working with you we will help you make sense of the regulations and improve the safety performance of your business. Our aim is to provide a service that exceeds your expectations.
If you would like to speak to one of our safety advisors, please contact us.